The article Small isn’t beautiful was published on September 17, 2009 in issue number 8649 of The Economist and presents an overview of the impact of global financial crisis on automobile manufacturers around the world. The article presents a view that though automobile manufacturers have been saved from devastation but they are now faced with a much larger long term problem.
This problem is linked with the changing trends of car buyers who now prefer smaller cars over big and expensive cars. The title of the article primarily suggests that though it is expected that sales of smaller cars will increase in the future same for larger cars would decrease substantially. This is problematic for car manufacturers as profit margins on smaller cars are much lower than profit margins on larger vehicles thus the connotation “Small isn’t beautiful”.
 The Economist. “Small Isn’t Beautiful.” The Economist, September 17, 2009: 73
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom term papers are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.