With a global network of 300 stores in more than 36 countries and a workforce of around 123,000 employees, undoubtedly IKEA is the world’s largest home furnishing retailer.
They are most popularly known as the IKEA systems or IKEA group. IKEA is a privately held international product retailer and their primary business is related with the selling of furniture, and other bathroom and kitchen accessories. As we have stated above that the company operates in about 36 countries across the globe the majority of its market share is present in the territory of Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. The company’s headquarter is located in Delft, Netherland (Datamonitor, 2010).
General Environment Analysis:
IKEA is a truly global company. Although they largely serve the European and North American market but they also serve the Middle East and Asia Pacific. Therefore the company is highly sensitive to demographic, technological or innovative changes that occur on a global level instead of a particular country or continent (Beer, 2008).
Demographics as we know are characteristics of a human population used in marketing or opinion making. Since IKEA serves all the major continents therefore it is affected by different demographic changes.
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom term papers are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.