With most of the industries got affected with it the current economic slowdown had a negative impact on the automobile industry as well. Car sales became drastically slow as most of the people limited their expenses to the most necessary things. Because of this huge influx of recession the big three car manufacturers General Motors, Ford and Chrysler were on the brink of bankruptcy.
This was not the case with Toyota, and the reason why Toyota got away from this situation was because of the company’s ability to target the market in a better way than the big three. The primary motive of launching Toyota Prius is in line with recognizing consumer demand for better fuel economy and reduced emission. Keeping in mind the growing demand of environmental friendly cars the company is deciding to launch its product, while catering consumer needs and growing its image in the mind of the customers (Rodriguez and Page, 2004).
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom term papers are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.