China’s foreign aid is mainly comprised of low or concessional interest loans, subsidized and government backed natural resources and infrastructure, and ODA, Official Development Aid. ODA includes food aid, social welfare programs, humanitarian assistance, and development grants.
China’s aid fits the definition given by ODA that is should be “flows of official financing to developing countries provided by official agencies which have a clear development or anti-poverty purpose and are at least partially concessional in nature,” with a grant element of at least 25%” (Lum et al, 2009, p. 17).
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom term papers are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.