Sample Term Paper
Opponents argue that the obvious loss of jobs to foreign markets shows the negative aspects of outsourcing. Studies have shown that outsourcing by U.S. firms rose from 12 percent in the year 2000 to 28 percent by 2003. The study further states that by 2015 3.4 million American jobs will have relocated overseas (Halvey, 2003). This gives a rate of about 257,000 job losses a year.
Another study conducted between 1997 and 2003 showed that the nineteen groups in the manufacturing industry registered a total job loss of 3.3 million. Furthermore the nineteen groups showed declines of between 4% and 56%. The study showed that as a whole employment in the manufacturing sector declined by 19% during the same period (Burke, 2003). It is these declining numbers that the critics are citing as the drawbacks of offshore outsourcing.
Nobel Prize winner for economics Samuelson (2009), states that the U.S. will lose its competitive advantage to the emerging economies as a result of outsourcing. He maintains that the job losses will be permanent.
This is just a sample term paper for marketing purposes. If you want to order term papers, essays, research papers, dissertations, case study, book reports, reviews etc. Please access the order form.
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom term papers are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.