These events were the last straw in the hat, and a tired and frustrated Vernita sent her to Nashville to live with Vernon Winfrey, who was her presumed father. Perhaps, Oprah’s mother saw this as a suitable punishment for her errant daughter. Nonetheless, the situation turned out to be a blessing in disguise for the teenager, as under Vernon’s hand, she flourished, and within no time, was one of the brightest and well-liked girls in her school.
While in high school, she participated in several events that were a precursor to her future career. She joined the school’s high school speech team, and performed well enough to reach the nationals, where she came second in dramatic interpretation. Additionally, her skills in speaking enabled her to win an oratory contest, which secured her a scholarship at Tennessee State University, where she majored in communication.
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom term papers are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.