Psychological Operations (psyops) play a major role in when conducting Information Warfare against enemies or competitors. When considering Information Warfare, there are primarily three types of audiences which are attacked by people who conduct psychological operations. When these operations are conducted, the attacker can focus their attack on affecting the psychology of the enemy or competitor.
For example, in a war, psychological operations can be used to demoralize enemy’s army or to demoralize the general public so that the enemy would feel additional pressure from its public which could lead to collapse of resistance. Psychological operations can also be used to modify the perspective of those who do not favor any party in conflicting situations. For example, in a war psychological operations conducted on neutral parties could sway their stance in the favor of the attacker, hence providing additional support to it. Lastly, Psychological can also be conducted on those who are friendly to the attacker’s cause, in order to enhance their support or to radicalize their stance. This could also result in friendly parties changing their stance from moral support to active participation in a conflict which would greatly benefit the attacker (Vacca, 2005).
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom term papers are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.