- The last area of the due diligence process covers the analysis of legal and environmental issues of the target company.
- A report indicating pending lawsuits by the company and against the company
- A report indicating all previous lawsuits against the company and outcome of these litigations
- A schedule presenting any risks of litigation in specific areas of service, operations and business
- List of environment audits performed till date
- A schedule of permits and licences related to environment
- A report on company’s policy towards conservation of environment
- A report indicating the impact of company’s services and products on the environment and measures taken by the company to limit this impact
This is just a sample term paper for marketing purposes. If you want to order term papers, essays, research papers, dissertations, case study, book reports, reviews etc. Please access the order form.