- Defining Auteurism
- The word ‘auteur’ is used to define a director who so influences the process of film making that it becomes incumbent to call him/her the ‘auteur’ or author of the film.
- The word is also defined for an artist who leaves an impact on the process of art and leaves his distinctive style on the work itself.
- Auteurism in films
- General discussion on how the relationship between the music and video directorship is getting stronger with the passage of time
- Prominent sources and their discourse on the topic
- Overall the paper will be a combination of comparisons among these sources and a discussion of the concept of musical auteurism by emphasizing on certain singers who represent musical auteurs.
Fidler, T. (2008). Music Video Auteurs: The Directors Label DVDs and the Music Videos of Chris Cunningham, Michel Gondry and Spikes Jonez. English, Communication and Cultural Studies , 1-377.
- Fidler (2008) discusses how music video is an ‘intriguing genre of television’
- The final paper will be discuss in thoroughness
This is just a sample term paper for marketing purposes. If you want to order term papers, essays, research papers, dissertations, case study, book reports, reviews etc. Please access the order form.