Leo Strauss was a political philosopher who was born to a Jewish family and was raised as an orthodox Jew. He was one of the most controversial thinkers of his time and had been facing opposition from the political and academic authorities owing to his sharp criticism of existing dogmas. Initially he adopted philosophical position as a neo-Kantian but later he was exposed to the inadequacies hidden in the philosophy after he met Martin Heidegger and Franz Rosinweed.
Later on he attempted to seek philosophy as rigorous science. In his early twenties Strauss became a member of Zionist Youth but he could not accept Jewish faith and thus was caught in the dilemma. He distinguished philosophers from scholars and was of the view that most of the philosophers who claim to be philosophers are actually scholars. Strauss gained fame for a great interpreter of modern and ancient Western political theory. He was the founder of ‘Straussians’ (school of thought). Strauss’s own philosophical teaching had been the subject of great controversy because he had presented much of his teachings and ideas in an elusive fashion.
 An influential German philosopher of 20th century
 2oth century Jewish thinker
 Organization for social, educational and ideological development of Jewish children and descendents
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom term papers are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.