The SWOT Analysis technique is used to identify the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats of a project or company. The strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of the company being established are identified below.
- The management of the company has vast experience in electronic devices as it has been involved in the production of these devices for quite some time now and the current workforce of the company is quite familiar to the Light Emitting Diode technology and its applications and uses.
- The company has high potential in terms of sale in the initial years of business because it will sell a great deal of the Light Emitting Diode units manufactured to the parent company which would result in a cost saving for the parent company as well.
- The company will be located in Russia which is of strategic importance in terms of location. The company will have easy and efficient access to raw material. The company can easily access markets of Asia, Europe and America through Russia.
- The recognized reputation of the parent company will help in creating a favorable image of the newly established company and introducing its products in new markets.
- The company will save a considerable amount of cost on raw material. Russia is one of the largest producers of aluminum, gallium and zinc in the world which makes these materials readily available at very low costs to manufacturing companies.
- The marketing department of the newly formed company will include trained and experienced managers as the parent company has been involved in the business of electronic appliances for a considerable amount of time.
This is just a sample term paper for marketing purposes. If you want to order term papers, essays, research papers, dissertations, case study, book reports, reviews etc. Please access the order form.