The aim was to run the kingdom according to the word of God even it was to be established by means of arms. The Islamization in Saudi Arabia in 1980s, according to some of the researchers, was a drastic decision that was expected to ‘come back to haunt the monarchy’. Some of the journalists trace the root of the rise of militant Islamists from 1990 when the government of Saudi Arabia asked for help from the United States.
The subsequent opposition of the Islamists was answered with a hard hand by the Saudi government and it was in the ‘prisons’ and ‘torture’ that the Islamist activist became more ‘radicalized’ and went on to ‘violent rebellion’. Many of the analysts see unemployment in Saudi Arabia as the cause behind the participation of the youngsters of the Kingdom in the Jihadist activities. Bahgat, for example, is of the view that as Saudi Arabia earns most of its money from the oil revenues it has failed to generate jobs for the young people who do not have adequate channel for political expressions and thus they have found an ‘appropriate vehicle to express their rage: political Islam’ for which they left their country.
 As in 02
 As in 02
 As in 22
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom term papers are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.