The struggles, obstacles and the adventures faced by the author serve to represent the essence of the kind that lived up at the time that he describes. The ups and downs of Katz’s life that involved his rise in the career and fame with the overburdening debts that led to his dishonor and subsequent decline are drawn vividly by the author.
The interesting thing about the author is his self praise in the prologue of the book where he says, ‘surely Heaven must have blessed me because even in the midst of my errant ways I helped people out, giving money’ and ‘rescuing them from difficulties’. The book is an account of a Samurai who looks back to his life and reflects on the role of a Samurai warrior in the absence of war and his survival under a modern government. The author is found honest in telling his life story to the extent that he also admits his mistakes and shows his grief over the things he had done in a wrong way as he warns the readers of his story to ‘read carefully what I have set down and take it as a warning’. The book portrays the life of Koki chi spent in ephemeral pleasures and mischief but the readers also espy the workings of Japanese society, values, economy and relationships.
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom term papers are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.