This resulted in the Seneca Falls Convention which was the first ever women’s rights convention in the USA. A “Declaration of Sentiments” was created which stated that “all men and women are created equal.” Some women rejected the ideas as they seemed too “shocking,” however the good work done by that era can be seen in today’s society (Wilson, 2006). Some organizations such as the Odd Fellows continued to reject women’s inclusion. One member of the Odd Fellows explains: “Lodges of Odd Fellows are formed, and in them men are banded together to do what is natural for women to do. The leading principles of our Order are but the innate principles of women’s nature” (Franco, 1985).
However, despite all the objections from the male segment and even some females, the women’s movement flourished in this era and a lot of positives can be extracted from that time for the women population.
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom term papers are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.