Sample Research Paper
Aircrafts are sensitive machines, hence it is required that their flight crew as well as the staff that is involved in their complicated operation is selected and train carefully and comprehensively. Furthermore, it is also necessary to ensure that the equipment they use matches their capabilities and that they are protected from the hazards of the environment they work in. This goal is achieve through the study and integration of human factors in the work and tools used in the aviation industry (Wiener, Nagel, Smolensky, & Stein, 1998).
2. Human Factors
The discipline of Human Factors attempts to integrate the capabilities of the aircraft with the performance of humans in order to achieve the well being of all personnel involved regardless of their position, in an attempt achieve maximum effectiveness of the aircraft operation. The application human factors in aviation cover a variety of fields. These include study of human capabilities, system analysis and design, control and automation, processing and viewing of information, management of the workload of the crew, psychological and physiological influences as well as accident prevention (Wise, Garland & Hopkin, 2009)..
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom term papers are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.