Cardiovascular disease has also been associated with Alzheimer’s. The factors that lead to cardiovascular problems e.g. high cholesterol, high blood pressure (hypertension) and high blood pressure are therefore considered to be risk factors for the Alzheimer’s disease. The list also includes strokes and Diabetes.
Apart from that, Down syndrome contributes to the risk of one getting the disease. Individuals with Down syndrome usually experience the brain changes that are experienced by patients with Alzheimer’s disease. Nonetheless, not all people with Down syndrome experience these changes.
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom term papers are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.