Sample Term Paper
Globalization and modernity in the society has brought about the changes in family ties where the roles of women and men have changed greatly with new discipline measures and the divorce rate is getting high. The change in role of women and women may be as a result of single parenthood, death of partner, divorce, religion and culture. The main factor which influences the change in roles is due to globalization and economic hardship. Change is inevitable; roles keep on changing from one level to another.
The sources used in this article discuss different cultures in respect to Male/Female Roles in the Family, Discipline Techniques and Divorce Rates are:
- Barber LB, and Eccles, SJ, 1992. Long Term Influence of Divorce and Single Parenting on Adolescent Family- and Work Related Values, Behaviors and Aspirations.
- Fiji. Population and Family Planning; Laws, Policies and Regulations.
- Finlay, B., Starnes EC and Alveras, BF, 2004. Recent Changes in Sex-Role Ideology among Divorced Men and Women: Some Possible Causes and Implications.
- Megawangi R., 1999. Gender Perspectives in Early Childhood Care and Development in Indonesia. The Consultative Group on Early Childhood Care and Development.
- Pongsapich, 1990. Regional Workshop: Changing Family Patterns and Roles in Asia.
- Sing JP, Problems of India’s Changing Family and State Intervention.
The article tends to evaluate the roles of women and men in family, disciplinary techniques used and divorce rates based on facts from different cultures and family structures as described by different sociologists, psychologists and anthropologists.
This is just a sample term paper for marketing purposes. If you want to order term papers, essays, research papers, dissertations, case study, book reports, reviews etc. Please access the order form.