Sample Term Paper
As discussed above, modern interior design is accentuated by colors which should be neutral. Finishes should be smooth, polished and sleek while the architecture should give specific geometric dimensions.
The art work and accessories should be given a careful thought so as to be attractive and striking.9 all these can be achieved by working within a budget.10
- WiseGeek, “What is Modern Interior Design.”
- Adolf Loos, and Adolf Opel, “Ornament and Crime”, Carlifornia: Ariadhe Press. (1998). p. 175.
- Holistic-interior-designs.com, “Modern Interior Design Ideas.”
- Modern interior decorating.com, “Contemporary Furniture – Cool, Hip and Fresh.”
- Le Corbusier, “The Modular; A Harmonious Measure to the Human Scale, Universally Applicable…”, Basel &Boston: Birkhauser, (1954) p 120-122.
- Elina, “Interior Design.”
- Adolf Loos (ed), “The Poor Little Rich Man”. Berlin:Neus Wiener Tagblatt. (1900), p. 18.
- roomViews, “Modern Contemporary Interior Design.”
- Hgtv.com, “Modern Style: Archive: Home and Garden Television.”
- Reese Roberts, “Modern Interior Design.”
This is just a sample term paper for marketing purposes. If you want to order term papers, essays, research papers, dissertations, case study, book reports, reviews etc. Please access the order form.